Yo! I am back to blog again! XD
Today, almost late for school as i waited for the life for 3 MINUTES and in the lift for 3 MINUTES!! I like can walk to school already within 6minutes sia!! So, I ran to school as i dun want to be late for school and kena In-house suspension again..
Today, also collected my math test paper and i scored 17/25. But in the end got to minus 1mark as teacher marked wrongly. At first, I was super tempted, to change my answer, but i told myself that I should be good christian and student. YAY! So in the end, I told teacher about the error. Felt super relieved after changing the mark.
Then it was lunch, Kenji obviously was waiting for someone he likes to come outside our class so that he can talk to her... Now almost everybody in the class know who he likes already.. LOL! Anyway good luck chioing her..
After school, went back to my last time student care when i attened during my primary school days. Met all my friends there, and we talk about many things. Maybe going to hangout again together during the March holidays. Hope will have more people coming next time!!
Currently, doing my chemistry TYS. Remember to tag or I will poke or pull out your eyeballs.. Haha!!
10:14 PM.