<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3141589983569693114?origin\x3dhttp://coolinspiration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Standard Procedure

CoolInspiration.blogspot.com
Add me! verygood684@hotmail.com Encouraging and inspiring comments Tag after reading!





Intro

Darren

176cm tall

1 yr-older on every .20.06.


Wish List

12 points and below for 'O' Level!
Gain weight until 60kg
See friends getting saved


ChatBox


Friends

ANdom(Classmate)
Kenji(classmate)
5N1(Class Blog)
Keng Hao(Former Classmate)
Yong Sheng(Classmate)
Bo Jun(Classmate)
Jason Sim(Church Friend)
Clara Ho(HCC Friend)
Yu Lin (Classmate)
Angelia (Church Friend)
Lynette Ng(Schoolmate)
Wei Zhi (Classmate)
Nigel Neo (Church Friend)
Wendy (Church Friend)



MusicRewinds.


♥January 2010
♥February 2010
♥March 2010
♥April 2010
♥May 2010


Thursday, March 18, 2010.

Yo! I'm back again. Haha I going to share about how my March Holiday been

On Monday to Tuesday, went to school for a course called: How to achieve your potential from 9-5pm. At first, I thought that it will be boring course but in the end I was proven wrong!! The coaches there Mr Johnny and Miss Kurana are awesome people. Did many things to find out the type of person I am.

I am an auditory which means that I learn things through listening and usually need to study with people who are auditory or else I will be distracted by others. The coach also say that girls will tend to like auditory people. WOW!! As they would just like to listen to each other conversation. So anything can talk. (Including guys hor!!)

We also play alot of simple games like blow wind blow and etc. But even simple games can make our whole class go crazy and had taken alot of video. We also play a telematch race where we had to turn 10 rounds before running. After turning 10 rounds, alot of people started to fall down including me. Super funny!! The most embarrassing our class did, was that we went up on stage and dance in front of the whole sec 41!!

Overally, I find the coaches and lessons AWESOME and FUN!!!

On Wednesday which was yesterday, had cell group. It was a VERY GOOD cell group as Kenji and Xin Yi came today. Anyway, the sharing was awesome. Been months since I heard people share so deep about their family life. God had answered my prayer about Kenji coming to our cell group!! YEA! Continue to trust God in your family situtaion!

God bless you all!! Remember to tag or else you will DIE in my hands!! Haha


8:13 AM.